Answers to Frequently Asked Questions...
Nope! Shows during the winter will be held indoors at the SpokesBUZZ Lounge.
- Are shows during the winter still outside?
That depends how old they are! Ages 12 and older need tickets for Mishawaka admittance.
- I'm thinking about bringing my kids to the venue, do they need a ticket?
Yes, but chairs are to remain at the back of the venue. Please, no umbrellas. Security reserves the right to redirect chair placement for the sake of overall patron safety. PLEASE NO BLANKETS!
- Can I bring my lawn chair?
Of course! We have on site parking, $40 per car, available on line for pre-purchase or at event until sold out. Attendants will sell parking passes on day of show.
- I can't take the shuttle because I have to leave early, is there parking at the venue?
Show start time will be posted online. Doors and box office will open two hours before showtime. Online sales cease three hours before showtime. Outlet sales (Chippers Lanes, College Ave) cease 5 hours before showtime or until sold out of allotment.
- What time do doors open, what time does the show start?
Although we're sure Rufus is an AWESOME dog, we have to ask you to keep your dog, your cats, and any other animal at home.
- Can I bring my dog? Also, I'm pet-sitting a bunch of cats, can I bring them, too?
We're happy for you and your family, but please; no outside food or beverage except for baby food inside the venue.
- Thinking about bringing up a picnic lunch for me and my family, can I bring food inside?
No. Empty water bottles are the only containers permitted.
- Can I bring my thermos, Nalgene or Klean Kanteen inside the venue?
No, there's no recording permitted unless expressly authorized by artist.
- Can I set up my audio/video equipment somewhere to record the show?
No, there will be no professional photography unless expressly authorized by venue mgmt or artist.
- I'm a professional photographer, can I take pictures for my website?
Yes, that is true. No reentry allowed.
- I heard there's no re-entry into the venue, is that true?
Ticket fees:$4.50 - $5.50 for all purchases
- What are those fees I see when I purchase my ticket?
Fees include a $2.00 sustainability charge to support renovation and preservation of The Mishawaka